Keeping your Employees and Customers Safe
Now that Ohio is re-opening, there are Responsible Protocols that businesses should be implementing to help keep people safe from having any contact with a person infected with Covid-19.
RECOMMENDED PROTOCOLS FOR ALL BUSINESSES:
- Require face coverings for employees and recommend them for clients/customers at all times.
- Conduct daily health assessments by employers and employees (self-evaluation)
- Maintain good hygiene at all times – hand washing, sanitizing and social distancing.
- Clean and sanitize workplaces throughout workday and at the close of business or between shifts.
- Limit capacity to meet social distancing guidelines. Use appointment setting where possible to limit congestion.
SERVPRO of Medina County/Gateway/Western Lake County can help with the sanitizing of your workplace. We can perform a proactive fogging that covers horizontal and vertical surfaces with a No Rinse No Wipe Botanical Disinfectant, Fungicide, Virucide*, Tuberculocide, Cleaner and Deodorizer.
We are Here to Help during this time of need. Call us at 800-933-7179.