Prevent Water Damage to your Cleveland, OH Commercial Building Today!
HERE ARE A FEW CAUSES OF COMMERCIAL BUILDING WATER DAMAGE
- Sprinkler System Leaks. You should regularly inspect your sprinkler system for leaks or any moisture. Wet surfaces and wet drywall can be a sign of a sprinkler system leak.
- Poor drainage systems to your foundation can also cause water damage. Gutters can be clogged and puddles can form around the building foundation.
- Broken pipes due to freezing temperatures, leaking supply lines or sewer drain leaks can cause water damage.
- Sewer water due to a backup can come thru toilets or the drain. This water may contain bacteria that could cause illness.
- A leaking roof can cause water damage, especially during storms or heavy snow. A roof may also have ice backup damage due to the snow melting and refreezing.
- Windows may also be damaged or missing some caulk for sealing out the weather.
These are just a few of the many ways a commercial building can experience water damage. If your building or business has water damage, call SERVPRO of Medina County/Gateway/Western Lake County at 800-933-7179.